Sunday, February 12, 2012

Organizational transformation processes

Transform and change are they the same?Since I knew in my organization. Most of the theory and experienced you feel that the organization will change after 10 years and another year to come. But in instance we change from now.Will for me base on my worked experience the previous organization I worked before is a organization transformation because the president was already resigned for almost 12 years in management. I know that all organization transform in terms of management, policy, guidelines and needs. Suppose transformation can be done in long process time of management you cannot say that this time change now. For two years in worked from my previous organization I experienced their a lot of transformation like the department head, department chair, policy, benifits of the employee and so much struggle of management. Then the time I resigned their also lot of instructor resign also because they don't understand what the management are now. Suppose I have a questions in my mind which is how come to happen this.Maybe I asked my self the salary which is not enough for now but some board of trustees also resigned. For me the transformation organization in that particular of time is so diffucult to handle. Even if I belong to the lower of organizational chart as staff we feel the difficulties of management.So when I transfer to another organization which I worked now the transformation is still going on beacause last year before I hired the school director resigned and have new director in that organization. Since I newly hired Admin staff I feel the welcome and nice environment.Since our organization is also a branch from main school the policy and guidelines of the universities remain in main. I don't feel any transformation regardless with the management as far as my congrats refer to the school as standard policy and task to do.I know if we change their is trial and error, if we transform we see the new management and policy by trial and error!

No comments:

Post a Comment