Sunday, February 12, 2012

Managing organization process

In managing organization process evolved also the transformation, changes and development but managing it and it is a sort of planing, decision-making, goal, task and skills. First we have job design for me as long as you have you organization contract as policy of the school you have to exert more task and responsibility which beyond your contract. Yes I belong to a department which IT department I teach IT student and Admin department as Admin staff in computing laboratory I have two department to handle I can exert my work beyond my contract that can help my organization growth to another level. As delegation of Administrative staff I have the task to maintain the stability of Internet Laboratory, Computing Laboratory, Admin. Offices and Faculty. In my organization the span of management I already practice because what I have to do is what my organization will grow and developed to another level.My organization have a smooth chain of command because I know all the Head of me in my task who the person I can refer in terms of request, task, assignment and trainings. Upon managing organization their is a lot of things to review of course the vision, mission, and goal of the organization seen we work for our organization we done work activities and accomplish objective. I also practice classify work activities including software development that help my organization.I have STAP staff in computing laboratory which I manage to do task and assign it to their objectives of work.I also have orientation from the student for using the computing laboratory policy, guidelines, rules and regulations to have smooth operation and orderliness.

A properly implemented organizing process should result in a work environment where all team members are aware of their responsibilities.

Organizing, like planning, must be a carefully worked out and applied process.

This process involves determining what work is needed to accomplish the goal, assigning those tasks to individuals, and arranging those individuals in a decision-making framework (organizational structure).

The end result of the organizing process is an organization — a whole consisting of unified parts acting in harmony to execute tasks to achieve goals, both effectively and efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment