Sunday, February 12, 2012

The core competence of the corporation

Will it so happen that this chapter is our group report. I prepare to have key terms which is Support. Support define for me as a employee which give a standard of teaching and administering the task. For me core competence of the corporation have different view first in my organization have contribute to the stakeholders/parents experienced benefits that they assured that their student have a better in employment because the school pass for standard accreditation.I understand that core competence of the corporation are the employee. Each faculty have their Master degree in line with the bachelor degree. As a new part-time instructor in IT department as my department is new I given the privileged to continue study for my masteral shouldered by my organization. Also given me trainings, workshop and seminars which give me another level of professional work and to my organization. As a part of a part time teacher in my organization we also commit the policy and guidelines especially with the syllabus, DCG and Ched memorandum order. We also organize our course subject as what in expertise need from each class. This also a core competence of organization that we check each student which have a problem like consultation of student. Since we are responsible for nurturing the student for their preparation their field.I have two duties in my Organization I am full time Admin Staff in computing laboratory at the same time part time in house. I also practice my field in terms of web, networking, software development and open source geek this expertise will assure that my student train and gain more in technical and administration skills. I know that I administer my duty as admin staff and part time faculty this responsibility will picture out my skills and expertise. I manage my task as computing laboratory staff and manage my student that is one of my core competence of my organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment