Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to motivate employee

In my work place i feel the motivation.From the time I am employed, I encounter so many task and to work it.I know that as a employee you work for good as long as can accommodate the basic needs for daily survival.Let's start from my past time were I hired it so excited to work but later I realize how hard to budget my salary for basic needs and no time for budget. But I consider my self as personal growth and development because my co-workers also share their knowledge in management task and I give also my expertise in IT Support.I enhance my skills and some development that could increase productivity in the department. But the story tells how my skills and management which I learn from my previous employee.Now in my new Organization give some other task and development which I think much more responsibility and managerial task to handle.From salary much better the new one than the old ones it is because I become I regular employee and that I always motivate. I can say it so challenging work from the IT support to IT Administration and Management you make some automation development that can use to the organization.I designated as Computing Laboratory In-Charge and Web & Network Administrator so challenging responsibility but I have so many privileged to do some exploration and developed my skills and technical support in any IT related field.I also happy to work with the IT academe team to guide and support for any development in my organization as part of my work they also recognize the changes I developed like stable internet connectivity, students account in Computing Lab., Website, E-classroom, log-in Internet lab and network design.I also developed my managerial function in my staff make training and some troubleshooting in computing laboratory.I also motivate because the work environment I feel at home because of their idea and support. Also I provide my opportunities to work as a team in my organization, attend meetings and institutional research. I motivate also the fairness of my organization because they gave me satisfy my needs, my quality of work and support.

We must remember that while employees need money to survive, they often are motivated by other elements in the workplace. As humans, we all have different motivators. In my consulting practice, I've found that - besides money - there are eight primary employee needs which, when satisfied, become motivators for higher productivity. When management can determine and then best satisfy its employees' needs, it will create a process that promotes productivity without going over budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment